Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» What was the last concert you attended?
Javert
 Posted: Apr 25 2013, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

Similar to some of our other topics about what you are currently listening to or watching, this is a topic where you can tell what the last concert you attended was OR if there are any concerts you will be attending in the near future.

For me, I don't go that many concerts. Pretty sure the last concert I went to was in 2010 when my dad, my brother, and I attended a Phil Vassar concert at the Peoria Civic Center.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
Otaku
 Posted: Apr 26 2013, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 9

Last concert I went to was Def Leppard with Poison and Cheap Trick back in 2009. It wasn't a bad show, as I love me some hair metal. I saw Poison the previous year. And just like the first year, I saw them. It was mainly a bunch of teenage girls screaming over Bret Michaels plugging Rock of Love. Def Leppard and Cheap Trick were both fun to watch. I prefer them over Poison and by the time Def Leppard got on stage. A lot of Bret Michaels fangirls were leaving. That was at the Verizon Wireless Music Center (now known as the Klipsch Music Center) in Noblesville, Indiana.

Tomorrow my great uncle is playing with his band at the stage museum. So I plan on seeing him play and Jackyl will be in Wabash in June. Even though Wabash is a two hour drive for me. I really want to see them at least once.
PMEmail Poster
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: May 4 2013, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 6

I think the last one I went to was Seventh Day Slumber. Must have been last summer, I think? It was free and at the new "waterpark" in town. It wasn't the greatest.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: May 28 2013, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

I think that was my last concert too, Pumjetsu. Needless to say I much preferred their 2009 Christian Cross Festival performance more. I am planning on going to the Thousand Foot Krutch/Skillet concert near the end of July at Divots, I just need to keep reminding myself to purchase my tickets in the near future.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 23 2013, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 36

My first and so far also last concert has been the Kiss concert three years ago. There might have been some bands and artists in between where I pondered if I should see them or not but the prices they are asking for in the city hall where most concerts are make you think about it twice if you really need to see any of them.
PM
^
Andyman9491
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Putty
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 924

Coachella was the last concert I went to. Best ever! <3
PM
^
Kaye424
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Member No.: 897

A Skillet concert like a year or two ago. I plan to go to Warped this year. Hopefully with a big group. The more the merrier. =D
PMEmail Poster
^
BinKeng
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Putty
Group Icon

Member No.: 964

My friend did a little house show for his mixtape, so I went to that.

Other than that, I think the last concert I went to was a band called Sleeping Under 47 that used to play in my hometown a lot and got back together for a show.
PM
^
Jordan Cullen
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Goldar
Group Icon

Member No.: 100

Took our daughter to see Big Time Rush in concert at our Clearfield County Fair.
PMYahooMSN
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I went to Styx on Wednesday. I had no idea they were even in town until a friend texted me that he had an extra ticket. It's the second time I have seen them in concert (first time was sometime around 2010). They played many hits, but didn't play Mr. Roboto and haven't played Mr. Roboto live since 1985. It was a great time and I would see them a third time if the opportunity arises. So many great hits.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Hannah90
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Tenga
Group Icon

Member No.: 993

I saw Queen and Adam Lambert back in June. It was a good show! Adam Lambert is not Freddie Mercury, but he sounds very good with the band. I never sat down after the show started and the crowd was very energetic. The crowd was a mix of both young people and elderly fans who probably saw some of the first shows. I would definitely go see Queen in concert again!
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Music Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll