Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Dream Time
Takeo
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Tyrailius @ Sep 19 2015, 01:11 AM)
I had one bizarre dream last night.

We were nuked by North Korea twice. Both of their attacks came on the west coast and hit in California. It was all over the news and the whole world just seemed to stop. I remember how everyone seemed to think the world was going to end soon.

Shortly after, there was news of some sort of epidemic outbreak. If you caught this "virus", any technology you interacted with would no longer work. You were basically cut off from the entire world and couldn't listen to the radio, watch television or get any news.

Me and some other people (I didn't recognize them) traveled to California and found out the whole thing was a lie. There were massive deaths, but there were also planted fake deaths to scare everyone. If you came in contact with anyone with the "virus", you would automatically get infected the moment they touched you. There were also other "governments" from other countries that came and abducted people. I never found out where the abducted peope were taken.

It was definitely a weird dream.

I just had to post in reply to this, your dream Ty will always be better than any I'll have. But I just wanted to say, this dream you had sounds like a modernized version of Resident Evil. After all, I'd imagine that if people weren't allowed technology, they'd probably go crazy and turn into "zombies", and the cover-up would be not unlike Umbrella Corporation's cover-up about said zombie outbreak. Sorry, I don't know why I thought of that.
PMUsers Website
^
Kaye424
 Posted: Dec 20 2015, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 897

I had a weird dream about Hideo Kojima. It was kind of along the lines of him making a super hero movie with Jennifer Lawrence and then I was following her throughout the movie and she had amazing destructive power and killed people. Then one of my male friends was playing detective. It was setting up for their to be a romance between me or JLaw and that friend who ended up having a little brother. There was a weird rabbit thing. The rabbit thing was a powerful being. There was some weird destroy the world plot going down and JLaw was going to be used to take down the world. Kojima was really chill. Where did my head go last night? lol That's all I can remember at the moment.

So basically Kojima made a movie and that movie came to live. He was a really chill dude when we spoke. Everyone was talking in my garage. My dad was swinging a chainsaw in the air with rope. The movie started with JLaw having really destructive powers that she couldn't control. Flash forward to one of my friends with his little brother, in dream land. Then flash forward again to a hotel room with dead people and my friend playing detective. JLaw was on the run, or me. I can't remember who was supposed to be the main good guy. Anyway, their was this wise rabbit thing and a plot to destroy the world with those destructive powers. There was also a type of competition going on for superheroes. However, JLaw or me didn't want to enter because of the destructive powers.

I wonder where my brain goes.
PMEmail Poster
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

First, some background details:
Last night, we had to put our beloved Sheltie, Bandit, down. He had bad arthritis and kidney problems. I have been in and out of his life for the past 3.5 years because of college and work, but we still had an unbreakable bond.

When I was younger, I remember being told not to let his parents outside together... and then one day I was running late and accidentally did. Because of that, Bandit was born. Little did I know at the time, letting his parents outside together was the best decision I ever made.

He was the best thing that ever happened to me. Friday night was our last "normal" car ride ever. Friday afternoon I went home to do taxes, little did I know this weekend I would also be saying goodbye to my best friend. While visiting the taxidermy on Saturday, we received a phone call from our younger brother that had just gotten home from work. He said Bandit was stuck laying in the kitchen and whining because he couldn't get up. Since none of us were home with him, we had no clue how long he had been laying there.

When we got home, we immediately went to Bandit and spent time with him. He would try getting up, but would fall and need help. He was no longer eating his favorite foods and could barely even take on water. His body was shutting down.

Around 8 p.m. last night, we finally made the decision and met the vet at 9:30 p.m. to lay Bandit to rest. It was extra hard knowing he would be the last memory of Dutchess and Duke (his parents) and was the last of two litters (the only one we kept). All I've ever known is having animal friends. When I was born we had a Foxy (Sheltie), then got Buddy (Sheltie) shortly after she passed and a cat. After Buddy passed, we adopted Dutchess (Sheltie) two days later and then bought Duke so she could have a litter of puppies. Of course, we had to sell the puppies and then adopted another cat. Then I made the accident of letting Dutchess and Duke outside together and we had another litter of puppies (where Bandit came from). Other than being pet-less two days of my life, I have always had another furry friend there for me after one of them passed away. This time I went home and the house was empty. I'm still having a hard time believing it.

Anyway, last night I went to sleep and had a very vivid dream of Duke and Bandit. I was taking them on our favorite walking route, but this time I was holding them for some reason. Duke was in my right arm and Bandit was in my left. For whatever reason, I eventually put them down and somehow Bandit turned into a tortoise and Duke turned into a huge Husky. Duke took off and we ran after him, only to turn around and Bandit was gone. I ran after Duke only to see him vanish into the distance.

I am beginning to wonder if the dream last night wasn't Duke and Bandit visiting me to let me know they're alright. I was holding onto them because it was time to let them go. Maybe Bandit turned into a tortoise because he was slowly saying goodbye?

Not really sure. Just thought I would share my experience.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

I had a dream that I was about to fail Chemistry, so I either had to drop the class and pay a $150 fee to the school, for some reason, or I would fail and not be allowed to graduate high school.

Considering I've been out of high school for years now, I don't think I am too worried.
PMEmail Poster
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Pumjetsu @ Feb 17 2017, 06:12 PM)
I had a dream that I was about to fail Chemistry, so I either had to drop the class and pay a $150 fee to the school, for some reason, or I would fail and not be allowed to graduate high school.

Considering I've been out of high school for years now, I don't think I am too worried.

THIS!

I have a similar dream to this at least once every couple of months. I will dream that I have a test or report due the next day, and I haven't started it yet. Then I will whip out of bed, and lunge for my desk, only to realize that I am not in school anymore, so I just go back to bed. Pisses me off for the rest of the day though.

On a completely separate note, I am sorry to hear about your dog Ty. I hope you are at least feeling somewhat better.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: May 7 2017, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I had a weird dream two nights ago. There was a fire in my dream that just wouldn't go away. I remember the fire was red-hot and seemed to be in our kitchen. I tried putting water on it and smothering it, but next thing I knew I was surrounded by this fire. I eventually learned that it was some sort of soda that could put this out, so I used it and it worked... barely. Next thing I knew, the fire was finally put out, but then I turned around and it was back and bigger than ever. The fire kept spreading around the house and then spread to the yard and our neighbors yards. The fire couldn't seem to be stopped.

I have no idea what the dream means, but I remember feeling the heat of the fire in the dream and getting burned.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Universal Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll