Pages: (35) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» What's happenin', GZ?
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 7

I figured I'd go through and start up the topics I remember. Let's get this ball rolling. We all know the descriptions so I'll just start the topics.

Aw what the hell. I'll actually write something here. I'm still trying to get rid of my friends PS3 trophies, but sadly it doesn't seem possible. Aside from that, I've been sitting here in my sleepwear all day waiting for GZ to come back, and now that it is, I won't stop posting 'til I hit 1000 again! laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Last night, I registered Generation Z for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Archive.org. This means, hopefully, sometime within the next month we will begin being listed on certain search engines. We'll probably be at the bottom, but we started down there last time and managed to get on the front page. *Raises a glass to doing that again!*

Also, if you still want a look at the old Generation Z, just type the old link into Archive.org and we should still show up. You won't be able to get past the board index, but this might help bringing back old topics.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 36

It's there, it's there, I finally found the "What's happenin', GZ?" section! laugh.gif How could I even not find it for so long although this forum is still so small right now?

Alright, I have a date on Thursday... with a Power Ranger. laugh.gif Sounds strange, but it's somehow true. I'm meeting with the guy I've seen dressed up as Red Zeo Ranger on that anime convention last year. Nearly a year after that convention I contacted him because I wanted to know if he's showing up as Ranger again because I'm getting there dressed up as a Pink Ranger as well so we might form the beginning of a Ranger group. And after some days of talking he asked me to meet him.

So far I don't know if he's searching for a girlfriend but if he really wants me to be. Well it would somehow look clichéd if we come to the convention as a couple - me dressed up as Mighty Morphin' Pink (I would have seen me as Kimberly since I got that costume) and he as Zeo Red (Tommy). rolleyes.gif
PM
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Well, remember a while back when I said I went for a voice demo, and they didn't hire me for a lack of experience? Well, I got my hands on the actual demo, and I'm going to post it here for you all. I believe you should at least hear my epic voice. It is a MegaUpload File, but a tiny one.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLJQAQ8X

So that's it. Keep in mind, that Demo is three sets melded together, and yes they were meant to be comical. laugh.gif My voice does not sound like that in person, I have a more sophisticated air on tape. Hope you guys enjoyed that little nugget.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

Well Nasuko, I enjoyed your nugget. Your nugget makes me happy inside. (I just pulled a Bucky...now I'm sad outside) I hope in the future they look into you again, because I think you have serious promise.
PMEmail Poster
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 21 2010, 06:17 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Today is another day where time just doesn't pass. I have done half of my work for today, surfed around on GZ until my head started hurting and the batteries of my phone have nearly run out of energy and I still have five more hours of working time left. Right now I was just able to make it to the lunch break. Within the next few hours I'll die because of boredome.
PM
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 21 2010, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Today has been an off and on day for me. Actually it's been like this for the past couple of days. Mainly because it's been raining like mad for the past couple of days here in Indiana. Earlier today would be the perfect example of this. Went to my local hobby shop for about a half hour and on the way there it was a nice day. Started to walk home it goes from sprinkling to pouring down within 100ft from my house. But like any other state in this area wait five minutes and it'll change. What do you know that's exactly what happened.

On the bright side though about three hours ago I went to Wal-Mart and picked up WWE's Satan's Prison DVD. It's the DVD showing all of the Elimination Chamber matches. Right now I'm extremely happy with the purchase. For a couple reasons actually it has Chris Benoit in it and I'm still surprised over that one, it's actually rated TV-14 and not the current PG and third the Elimination Chamber match itself is just brutal and awesome in the same sense. So to all the wrestling fans on this forum, I highly recommend picking it up.

Now working on looking for some people on Craigslist to do more tattoos.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Jul 21 2010, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Fid)
Started to walk home it goes from sprinkling to pouring down within 100ft from my house. But like any other state in this area wait five minutes and it'll change. What do you know that's exactly what happened.

All the damn time, man. Few days back I was walking home from Allison's and it just starts pouring like it's the friggin' apocalypse. Completely drenched - literally just dripping everywhere once I get inside - and ten minutes after I change my clothes? Calm as can be outside. It's ridiculous is what it is and really makes me hate the damn East coast. Know what? I'm gonna go whine some more in the weather thread. biggrin.gif

Anyways, I haven't been up to much recently. Hung out and got some dinner from Burrito Loco with a few friends today. Burrito was damn huge, 'cause the Mexican family who owns the place is just awesome. Other than that I've played some more Infamous, finally had a buyer on the first three Call of Duty games and told Brooke I'd take her and her sister to the Eastpointe mall tomorrow. Other than that, I'm working on stories and just dying in this damn heat (I leave my A.C. on a week, it has to stay off for a week; which means I'm just sitting around in my damn boxer-briefs, sweating my eyebrows off).

Also Fid, what E.C. match was Benoit in? I don't remember him ever being in one and that might be something to look up tonight.
PM
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Got the last few Kiss Psycho Circus figures yesterday. Valuable things like that should normally be put on a shelf and only be looked at but my friend and I couldn't resist and started playing with them. laugh.gif

And I came to the decision that visiting this forum daily and trying to do at least five to ten posts is very hard when you don't have so much time and only can be online a bit during work. Especially when you also want to actually take part on the discussions and not only write something to get a post more in your counter. I'm always reading the threads and last posts and give an answer if that topic is interesting to me. As long as there are not too many people the forum is moving very slow. I'm not saying that I want to quit, not at all. But maybe I will start falling back into my old habit and just pay it a visit every few days instead of daily.
PM
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Well I just opened up SC4 for the PS3 last night, and it is just as awesome (if not more so) than SC3 was, so I am now all happy to be playing it again. That said, I think I need to unlock some more items for my custom characters.
PMEmail Poster
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 23 2010, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Today is the last day before my long awaited holidays but somehow I can't be too happy. I have just found out that our boss has started new job interviews. After we don't need any new people someone will have to go and I'm afraid I will be the one. sad.gif

But at least my date with the other Ranger fan yesterday was fun. I never discussed with anyone about PR in real life beside my sister. At the beginning it felt a bit odd because we were sitting in a Café, talking about PR a lot and the people were staring us but I got used to it quite fast.

This post has been edited by Aqua111: Jul 23 2010, 04:14 AM
PM
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 23 2010, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

I have a nugget of advice for you all. If you like raquetball, be certain to play only with people who pay attention. Last night I was playing with a college friend of mine, and don't get me wrong, I am not the best player out there, but I have been playing awhile, so I am pretty decent, when he decided that the only way for him to hit the ball was to smack my face with the racket also. I don't know why he thought this, nor am I even sure how he managed to hit both my face and the ball in a single swing from where I was standing.

Luckily, if my nose is broken, I can still breath out of it and it does not seem to need setting as of right now.

Long story short, if you want to play raquetball, don't play with my friends.
PMEmail Poster
^
Mindness
 Posted: Jul 23 2010, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Hydro Hog
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 30

Hey guys. Sorry I've been not around for the past few days (I hate my internet), but yesterday I got shitty news. When I got home from work in the afternoon, I found out my grandfather passed away. He lived in Florida, and he's been having some health problems recently. My mom and aunt were actually supposed to see him and my grandmother on Tuesday, but they're down there now, helping her out. I just can't believe he's gone. It's been pretty surreal.

This post has been edited by Mindness: Jul 23 2010, 09:09 PM
PM
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 24 2010, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Hey guys. Sorry I've been not around for the past few days (I hate my internet), but yesterday I got shitty news. When I got home from work in the afternoon, I found out my grandfather passed away. He lived in Florida, and he's been having some health problems recently. My mom and aunt were actually supposed to see him and my grandmother on Tuesday, but they're down there now, helping her out. I just can't believe he's gone. It's been pretty surreal.

That really blows Mindness. sad.gif

I remember when my Grandparents passed away. I balled like a baby on both occasions. (Never met my Grandparents on my fathers side) It was a huge loss to deal with, and even know when I think about them and all of their positive traits, I get sad inside, and often times I will cry. sad.gif

Losing anyone close to you is a real bummer. I hope you pull through soon Mindness.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 25 2010, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

My holidays have started and the weather looks horrible sad.gif There's hardly anything I would want to do than sit at home in front of my laptop and even that is boring. I think I should start cleaning the bathroom. Haven't done that for longer now.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Universal Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (35) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll