Pages: (38) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» The Official Happy Birthday Topic...
The Big Cheese
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 37

Well I noticed that our buddy Florestan is turning 19 today, so I thought I would wish him a happy birthday. You've been a helluva member ever since you first joined as MMPRManiac and I'm thrilled you came to the new site. So have fun on your b-day and have some cheesecake on behalf of yours truly.

This post has been edited by Nintenking: Jul 22 2010, 12:06 AM
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 9

Topic pinned, Big Cheese! http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1856/shadesu.gif

A happy 19th birthday to Florestan. From day one I've seen you around these parts (included iPBFree). You were a solid member. Hopefully you have a good one.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

FLORESTAN'S BIRTHDAY IS HERE!!!! Know what that means? It means it's party-time! Quick everybody, let's all take off our shirts and start dancing. Or not, 'cause I don't think Florestan would appreciate that too much. Especially since we're not buxom brunettes. Which I hope are plentiful today, man! You've been a damn awesome member since you joined the site last year and are a lot of fun to talk with when you're around. So along with the sexy brunettes, I hope your day is filled with some awesome pastries (PIIIIEEEEE), gifts a-plenty, alcohol if you're into that stuff and a lot of friends to celebrate with. Just take it easy and have a grand ole time. Happy birthday!
PM
^
Razor
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Member No.: 17

Happy Birthday Florestan! You're an awesome member to talk to on and off the forums and have been a great member on the forums. Hope you have a great 19th birthday, man.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
PRF4L
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Goldar
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

Happy 19th Florestan !! Have a great day, and don't get into too much trouble. A little trouble is fine, but a lot could be bad. biggrin.gif

Hope it's an awesome one for you.
PMEmail Poster
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

We wish you a merry Christma. . . WHAT!? Wrong celebration!? blink.gif

Happy Birthday Mr. Florestan, I have to agree with what the others have said, you are definitely a rockin' member, and this place wouldn't be the same without you. Make sure you party hard, and then tell us all about it here at GZ. Happy Birthday man.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Evel101
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Finster
Group Icon

Member No.: 31

QUOTE (Nasuko @ Jul 22 2010, 04:07 PM)
We wish you a merry Christma. . . WHAT!?  Wrong celebration!?  blink.gif

laugh.gif Wow, I just nearly fell out of my chair! Thanks for the laugh.

Anyway, happy birthday, Florestan. I've never really gotten the pleasure of speaking with you, but if all these fine people are saying good things about you, you must be a pretty darn cool fellow. So here's to you and many more.

*Raises glass in toast.*
PMEmail Poster
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Sweet, the inaugural birthday of new GZ! And it belongs to Florestan. That rocks. So a very happy birthday to you indeed, man. You've been active again recently, meaning times have been great. So I hope your day finds you well, or found you well. I'm terrible at this cross continent timeclock thing.
PMEmail Poster
^
Juselius
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

Happy birthday Florestan, you seem a great person and hopefully I'll get to know you on the new run of GZ.

We wish you a merry Christma. . . WHAT!? Wrong celebration!? blink.gif

What it isn't christmas, then I wont give you your presents tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

**clears throat and begins to direct the GZ choir, rather poorly seeing as we are computer people, not musical geniuses**

To Floristan we hope the best
He's better than all the rest
His day of birth has come at last
With luck they will surpass his past
And we all love that we'll get drunk
Since he can't he'll be in a funk,
Though a happy birthday it will be
These wishes come from us, GenZee!

This post has been edited by Acid_Override_Cool: Jul 22 2010, 01:32 PM
PMEmail Poster
^
Javert
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

Happy Birthday Florestan. Hope you have a great day. Try not to party to hard, haha.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Nice song, Acid! Also Merry Christmas, Nasuko? That was completely random and hilarious. If you have any of that Ryu Special wink.gif left, you should share some with Florestan as I bet he's aready tired of cake. (Wow, could that have sounded anymore wrong then it did?)

Anyways, happy birthday, Florestan! I hope it was a good one and that your family showered you with gifts, if not at least maybe dinner or something. One more year to go and then you're free of the teen years. Wow, I'm starting to sound like an old person.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
DeadDuck144
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Hydro Hog
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORESTAN!

I don't know you too well, but everybody should have a happy birthday. In fact, everybody should get so happy on their birthday, that they can't remember it the next day. Just don't kill any prostitutes. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but try to remember that you are trashed on listerine, and your judgement isn't as sharp as usual. Anyway, have a good one!

This post has been edited by DeadDuck144: Jul 22 2010, 11:11 PM
PMEmail Poster
^
Florestan
 Posted: Jul 23 2010, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Hydro Hog
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Dear friends,

I heartily thank you for your kind words. Each and every one of your posts means the world to me. They just made my day even more special. (I'm happy! biggrin.gif )

About my day, let me put your minds at ease... wink.gif On the morning, there was nothing I could do... A traineeship in an hospital, on July, makes part of our curriculum, and it has not been that great (but I'll tell you more about it later wink.gif). On the afternoon, I went with some friends to the movies and we just hang out. Then, on the evening, we held a family dinner, at home. As you see, it was a calm smooth relaxing day, with nothing over the top, mainly dedicated to my family and to my closest friends.

However, I'm still holding a dinner just for my friends, in a fine restaurant, on Saturday (mainly for logistics). We will see what happens then... wink.gif Now, on a serious note, I have told you before that I'm quite an orthodox person. cool.gif

About gifts, I got the usual: clothes, money..., but the main gift my parents gave me was a super cool camera. However, I think I'm going to change it for a Wii (not sure yet, though). I already have a PS2, a PS3 and a Nintendo DSi... It sounds like I'm so spoiled... dry.gif I'm so shamed... unsure.gif

Seriously now, I really want to thank you a lot for your most kind words. The friendship I feel I'm receiving from you, is the reason why, independently of my absences, I will never give up on Generation Z!

ETA: Oh, and yes... I had lots of cake, for all of you. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Florestan: Jul 23 2010, 08:20 AM
PMEmail Poster
^
Saphira
 Posted: Jul 23 2010, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Ah... Florestan's B-day. Welll belated wishes for it. And I think I know how the perfect present from me to you.... *hums Moonlight Densetsu*
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Universal Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (38) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll